I love creating a little series of videos for you sometimes….kind of like a mini public “class”! I had a bunch of flower stamps in my growing stash that I haven’t shown yet, so they’ve been collected together this week into a series. Scroll down for the recap!
For this card, I ended up filming playtime….messing around with colors to see what I liked for the big yellow flower. Trying colors I hadn’t normally, and even extra colors! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
It’s been a fun week for me – hope you’ve enjoyed it too! Here’s all the posts in case you missed any!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- PinkFresh Studio Clear Stamps, Bloom —- no longer available
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- Air Compressor – https://bit.ly/2KDELF8 (only need comp and cord, not this kit)
- Cord, if it doesn’t come with the compressor
- Craft Assistant (metal mat)
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad, Peeled Paint