I love creating a little series of videos for you sometimes….kind of like a mini public “class”! I had a bunch of flower stamps in my growing stash that I haven’t shown yet, so they’ve been collected together this week into a series. Scroll down for the recap!
For this card, I ended up filming playtime….messing around with colors to see what I liked for the big yellow flower. Trying colors I hadn’t normally, and even extra colors! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
It’s been a fun week for me – hope you’ve enjoyed it too! Here’s all the posts in case you missed any!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- PinkFresh Studio Clear Stamps, Bloom —- no longer available
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- Air Compressor – https://bit.ly/2KDELF8 (only need comp and cord, not this kit)
- Cord, if it doesn’t come with the compressor
- Craft Assistant (metal mat)
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad, Peeled Paint