The new release from Ellen Hutson today inspired me! A friend at church has been sick for a few weeks – and that inspired me to make this card when I saw I could make this Everyday Hero wear a “Here to Help” sweatshirt! I used Copic airbrush for the background….see how when you watch the video below:.
I used the same background technique with the Hot Mess Lady…cute eh?
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Everyday Hero Lady stamps
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Fingertip Knife
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen – EH AMZ
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White, Classic Crest: 25pk – 250pk
- Tape, Judikins Eclipse