It’s World Watercolor Month….but today I’m ColoringWater instead of WaterColoring! Hope that’s ok with you! I picked Lawn Fawn’s cute little sub for this card – easy peasy masking and airbrushing to make a sweet little card.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Lawn Fawn Stamps, You Are Sublime
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – \ 250pk
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ – BLICK