And now…for something completely different.
I didn’t really know where this one was heading, but…I had been playing with THESE pencils, (which come in THIS set too, and I can’t wait to get it) on THIS paper. I tried this with a few images, and not all worked…but the snowman came out fab. If you can’t see the video below, click HERE to watch directly on YouTube.
A note about the linked brush set: It’s a 1, 6, and 12 – instead of the 2, 6, and 8 that I bought individually. You don’t wanna know what I paid for mine individually at the art store. Eeeep!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project; click on the wording to go directly to the item. Affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Simon Says Stamp 100# Doll Pink
• Ranger Archival Ink Pad JET BLACK
• Grumbacher Watercolor Brush set
• Art Impressions Stamp Set Merry Christmas To All
• Hero Arts LETTERPRESS PAPER WHITE
• Derwent 12 INKTENSE PENCILS
• Derwent 36 INKTENSE PENCILS
• Derwent 24 INKTENSE PENCILS
• Derwent 72 INKTENSE PENCILS
• Marine Navigation Parallel Plotter
• Electric Pencil Sharpener