Sometimes it’s an image that inspires a card – other times it’s a sentiment! And the “piled high” was what got me here…to make a stack of penguins!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
That Sharpie pen sure makes quick work of snow – it may not be as white or sharp as my Uniball, but it doesn’t take any work to get it moving!
You can stack up other things too – and you can also use the City Sidewalks backgrounds!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Darcie’s Clear Stamps, Tree-mendous Santa —- no longer available
- Darcie’s Clear Stamps, Chill Holidays —- no longer available
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Copic Hex Chart
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- Sharpie Paint Pen, Extra Fine Point White
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ – BLICK