The background isn’t for the faint of heart (or those without reinkers!) but – you can still follow the flower coloring! But this pretty Sakura (Cherry Blossom) stamp set from Ellen Hutson, designed by the amazing Julie Ebersole, is irresistable for this background. Just try a google search and look at all the bokeh branches of flowers behind any branch closeups!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Essentials by Ellen, Mondo Sakura Stamps
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Picked Raspberry, Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Mini MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Embossing: VersaMark Ink Pad
- Powder Deactivator Tool, We R
- White Embossing Powder, Hero Arts
- Heat Tool, WOW