Teeny tiny anythings are cute. But a koala so tiny it fits into an envelope, with room to spare for flowers? That’s TEENY tiny!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
Avery Elle’s recent release with this cutie called Sending Hugs is so sweet! There are dies you can use to cut out the images, but allow me to do what I do best – show you how to do some simple masking and use coloring to tuck the cutie into the envelope!
I made a square card out of it, tilting the image at an angle, layered up some colored cardstock and popping the image on dimensional adhesive.
As is sometimes my way, I have a second video – a quickie with just music – to show an alternate card with the same stamp set! Look for it on Facebook and Instagram later today – and while on my IGTV tab on Instagram (or videos tab on Facebook), check out some other shorts I’ve shared!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Sending Hugs, Avery Elle Clear Stamps
- Sending Hugs, Avery Elle-ments Dies
- Stonehenge Drawing Paper, warm white AMZ – BLICK
- Fadeout No Line, Ink On 3 Ink Pads
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen – EH – AMZ
- Polychromos Pencils EH – BLICK
- Blending stumps • EH – BLICK
- Quietsharp Pencil Sharpener • AMZ – BLICK