Foxes in Love
This stamp set might be a winter one – with scarves and snowmen – but I love getting sets I can also use year-round! I bought this one for the foxes – these two have nothing wintry about them so they can hop into all kinds of cards all year long! I pulled out both my Inktense Pencils plus my Daniel Smith Watercolors to make this card…hope you enjoy it! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- WPlus9, Friends For All Seasons – Winter
- Derwent Inktense Pencil Sets:
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Lawn Cuts Dies, Large Dotted Circle Stackables
- Silk Ribbon, Gold 1 1/4″ by the Yard