If you’re a follower of the May Arts blog, you’ll know this week is all about ORGANIZING! And I got my room done *just* in the nick of time to be able to join in the fun! Here’s a snapshot, and just below is a video showing how I laid out the colors to get them on the spools in this pretty rainbow!
I hope you take some time to go visit all the ribbonistas and their storage ideas – lots of FAB ways to organize yourself! And go leave comments all over – you could win 3 spools of your choice!!!!
- Candy at Candy Scraps
- Charlene at Paper And Ink Playground
- DeeDee at UmWow
- Emily at Create Serendipity
- Erika at Taylord Concepts
- Erin at Homemade Cards by Erin
- Gini at Beadz
- Jen at Jen Shears Designs
- Jenifer at Scrapbooking and more
- Karen at The Bald Dragonfly
- Kendra at Scrappin Cricut
- Lalo at Crafting in LaLa Land
- Leah at Alabaster Owl
- Virginia at Fynes Designs
And a bonus…the full-on tour of my entire room is HERE!