The cute cups in this stamp set by Right at Home are large – easy for coloring – but have thin lines; that gave me the idea to use them for some no-line watercoloring. I used a distress oxide (an ink that dissolves a little with water) to stamp it.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The colors used for painting this picture: Quinacridone Gold, Quin Burnt Sienna, Sap Green, Transparent Pyrrol Orange, Permanent Yellow Deep, Sepia
And did you know what today is? Artist as Outlaw Day! How should we celebrate!??
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Right At Home Clear Stamps, Cup Of Joy
- Distress Oxide Ink, Fossilized Amber
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH – BLICK Colors used: Quinacridone Gold, Quin Burnt Sienna, Sap Green, Transparent Pyrrol Orange, Permanent Yellow Deep, Sepia