By one of many popular demands – I’ve made a video with Wishing Happiness for you today! I had people weigh in on ALL the new Anita Jeram stamp sets – ha – so I had to just pick one!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
This set has paint brushes for tickling, but I happen to know what brushes can also do – paint plein air! So my pups are outside trying to capture the beauty of nature!
Watch the video below or click here to see it on YouTube.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Wishing You Happiness by Anita Jeram, Colorado Craft Company Clear Stamps: EH • CCC
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- VersaFine Reinker, Onyx Black
- Rough Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12, Arches
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors: