These furry lil guys are just aDORable – both cute and funny! I made a set of matching cards, and show you a dew tips to make super simple scenes.
Enjoy the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Who doesn’t need a flying pig on a Monday, right?
Since tomorrow’s my birthday….some birthday piggies!
And another for the Monday crowd….it does feel like the pellet factory ’round here! haha!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Art Impressions Clear Stamps, Guinea Pig Out
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH – BLICK
- Sap Green
- Quinacridone gold
- Quinacridone Burnt Orange
- Quinacridone Pink
- New Gamboge
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: • EH • BLICK – AMZ
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12: • EH • BLICK – AMZ
- Arches Cold Press Paper: • EH • BLICK
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black