The sky is the feature in today’s watercolor project – and really, if you paint an incredible sky, nobody will be looking at anything else! It’s fun to watch the colors mix and blend – and to try to train them to start and stop when YOU want them to.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Penny Black, Sending Wishes
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH – BLICK • AMZ
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors:
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ – BLICK