Recently I shared a card on Instagram (scroll down) that engendered the question – how’d you do dat? (lol) – well, let’s take a look at it in watercolor, okay?
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Here’s the inspiration – stamp set is Prehistoric by Neat and Tangled (no longer available):
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Reverse Confetti, No Tomorrow Clear Stamps
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH – BLICK
- Quinacridone Gold, Quinacridone Burnt Orange, Transparent Pyrrol Orange, Green Apatite, Phthalo Blue – Red Shade, Manganese Blue Hue, Sepia, Lunar Black
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH • BLICK • AMZ
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12: EH • BLICK • AMZ
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Brush Washer
- Artist tape
- Ampersand Hardbord, Flat 9×12