Christmas will be here SOOOOOON! Ack! And as I am travelling shortly – and personally delivering gifts for my family – gift cards can be the easiest thing to get through TSA. And these sweet cards can go through the mail easily too…they make a last-minute gift look well-planned! The coffee stamps here were sent to me by my friends at Sunny Studio Stamps.
Tutorial: How to make a popup gift card holder
YouTube made “suggestions” to me about the kind of content to consider posting; they said according to data, one of the top searches by people who watch my videos is “How to Doodle.” So….I figured I’d try their advice and see if it’s worth anything! ha!
Watch the video below and scroll to the end to leave comments or questions — or click HERE to watch it on YouTube and leave comments over there. I read both dutifully!
While I was making one, I went ahead and made two more in other colors. Cute huh? And so easy and fast!
And a green one….
While I heat embossed the snowflakes, and watercolored the panels and layered them – feel free to just use some pretty patterned paper. That’ll make them even faster!
- Sunny Studios Stamps, Mug Hug
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: Quinacridone Coral – Green Apatite Genuine – Ultramarine Turquoise •
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Adhesives: Scor Tape 1/8″
- Scor Tape 1″