I recently binged on playing with my refill inks on Yupo….and while I played, I realized – a portion of my playtime backgrounds looked weirdly enough like coral! And with my recent Underwater Scenes obsession….it was a matter of time before I painted one this way!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps, S’Whale by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, S’Whale by Julie Ebersole
- Yupo paper pads
- COPIC Various Ink Refills B24, Sky – BG13, Mint Green B00, Frost Blue Y17, Golden Yellow RV13, Tender Pink V04, Lilac
- Ranger Mini Mister, Individual
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad