I recently binged on playing with my refill inks on Yupo….and while I played, I realized – a portion of my playtime backgrounds looked weirdly enough like coral! And with my recent Underwater Scenes obsession….it was a matter of time before I painted one this way!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps, S’Whale by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, S’Whale by Julie Ebersole
- Yupo paper pads
- COPIC Various Ink Refills B24, Sky – BG13, Mint Green B00, Frost Blue Y17, Golden Yellow RV13, Tender Pink V04, Lilac
- Ranger Mini Mister, Individual
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad