A little treat for my inky friends: today I make a scene with dies and distress oxide inks!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
Be sure to read til the end to find out why this card came to be! But in the meantime, the video is all about using distress oxide inks and dies with blending brushes to create a sweet nighttime scen.
A bunch of this is in the release this month – elephants and the cage – but the waves (upside down) and constellation background aren’t. And then there’s that white pen. Everywhere. LOl.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies:
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White, Classic Crest: 25pk – 250pk
- Blending Buddy Ink Blending Tool Brown Bristles, Trinity Stamps
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pads
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen – EH – AMZ
- Powder Deactivator Tool, We R
- White Embossing Powder, Hero Arts