This little mousie is so cute – and the stamp set comes with lots she can hold, or you can play paper mousedolls like I did and dress her up!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
I used my Earth+ palette – the 6 colors that came with it, plus some others I picked out to go with it!
The background – that was pure playtime! Give yourself a treat and just start playing around. Mix colors, drop one into another, and see what happens. After this was 90% dry I dropped in tiny drops of water to create these little bursts.
The panel has a nice white space to add the sentiment I need at some point…what occasion do you think would be good for this one?
- Mae The Mouse, Honey Bee Clear Stamps
- Mae The Mouse, Honey Cuts Dies
- Earth, DANIEL SMITH Watercolors Half Pan Set
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Judikins Eclipse Tape
- Judikins Eclipse Twins
- Mini MISTI