Not many people would go this route – so why don’t I? I’ve been on a retro card kick lately as I’ve been looking for new ideas – and taking old vintage cards and changing them up to make them modern is a fun twist for my creative brain!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
View my affilliate partners HERE.
- Santa Jaws, Avery Elle: Stamps —- Dies
- Arches Cold Press Paper EH – BLICK
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors:
- Schmincke Palette : EH – BLICK
- Half pans : EH – BLICK
- Spray bottle
- Synthetic blend watercolor brushes: