When I have a stamp set with six images that don’t really work on one card – I make six cards. LOL!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
And since that would be one enormously long video, I slow down for the coloring of all the skintones, then speed up a bit on the wings and tutus. But stay for the end to see how I made their little tutus and wings twinkle!
Aren’t these SWEET?
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Penny Black, Fairy Flutters
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- Precision 5 Inch Scissors with Sheath, EK Success
- Air Compressor (only need comp and cord, not this kit)
- Cord, if it doesn’t come with the compressor