I’ve got a few things to let you know about….and aren’t you the lucky one, subscribed to my blog, so you get to hear about them when others have to wait? First a watercolor tip, then a little info on new classes!
Don’t clean your palette yet!
The post on Ellen’s blog went awol so I’ve copied portions of it if you’re interested in the cards. Hopefully the blog post will fix itself!
See captions below each for a little about the making of the cards:
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for the above projects. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Card 1:
- Beginning Watercolor Supply Bundle
- Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors, Essentials 5ml Set of 6
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Hands by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, Block Words by Julie Ebersole
- Tonic Nuvo Glitter Drops, Golden Sunset
- Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops, Apple Green Gloss
- Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops, English Mustard
- Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops, Navy Blue
- Card 2:
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Fortune Cookie by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, Good Fortune by Julie Ebersole
- Hero Arts Embossing Powder, White
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- Powder Tool Adhesive Deactivator
- Hero Arts Embossing Gun (Wagner)
- Card 3:
- Ginger House by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Letterboard, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops, Black Ebony
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, Leading Ladies – Baker Lady by Brandi Kincaid
- Twilight, Catherine Pooler Ink Pad
- Bible Journaling Made Simple Creative Workbook
- Bible Journaling Made Simple: An Art-Filled Journey for Creative Worship
Kids Drawing Class (available now)
This weekend I launched the new KIDS drawing class! It’s only $5, and would be a great Christmas gift along with some new crayons and markers for the littles in your life. There’s a little promo video on the class page you can watch to see if it suits your little’s abiilities. Note that some of them watch my crazy YouTube videos and do a bang-up job, so even if this looks past what they can do, you might be surprised!
Intermediate class: One Rose Four Ways (launches 12/24)
I’m testing an idea for those who love ALL the mediums like I do…I know there are a number of folks who have taken all the Jumpstart classes, so I’m trying a mini class with FOUR mediums! If you need Santa to either 1) send you a gift card or 2) get you art supplies for classes, they are below – links in the captions. Class will be $15.99 like the other Mini courses.
It’s an intermediate class – that means I recommend the Jumpstart classes before this. But you can judge yourself if you’re ready. If you’ve taken them then you likely have the supplies needed (listed in captions).
In class, I’ll be supplying a digi image of the rose, and a photo from PMP (so get a free account there) – you can transfer the image to your paper by printing (for copic or pencil), using graphite or other transfer paper, using a lightbox, or by putting the paper and print up to a window to trace it.
Thanks for scrolling down through the post! I know it was a long one 🙂