Flying mice taking rides in bubbles? Why not? I wanted to do this the minute I saw the Lawn Fawn stamp set! It worked best on colored paper, since the bubbles then can add white; if you do this on white paper you need to add soft light colors, so this is a little easier.
Check out the tutorial and tell me what stamps you might like to try floating inside bubbles! Watch below or click HERE to see it on YouTube.
Before starting, I laid out circles and other round items so I could create the “flow” I wanted for the bubbles – then I knew where to stamp the mice.
Isn’t this fun? You can make a whimsical bubble land for any stamp you have! The images don’t even have to be straight since they’re floating and rolling around in the air!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Bubbles of Joy, Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps
- Bubbles of Joy, Lawn Cuts Dies
- Circle options:
- 1 Inch Round, Ranger Ink Blending Tool
- COPIC Sketch Markers:
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: • EH – https://bit.ly/2Sv51Cc • AMZ – BLICK
- Eclipse Tape, Judikins – https://bit.ly/30L0Y9q
- MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Mini MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia