Once in a while, I have time to do some comparing of products….and these two sets of watercolors finally bubbled up on my list. Enjoy!
The Finetec watercolors have been out for years now – but in some cases they’ve been hard to find. This year at CHA, Kuretake had some gold watercolors out, and it took me a few months to get around to buying them. Okay okay, it was have a year. LOL. (I do tell ya, I’m not all about being “first” with much!)
Here’s the promised chart…pin away! Note that it’s every-other-one for the two brands:
Lest you wonder what this background stamp looks like with Copics….yum!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Gold Watercolors: Finetec Gold Watercolor 6 Color Set
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry Colors 6 Color Set
- Watercolor Daniel Smith Watercolors EH – BLICK
- Daniel Smith Watercolor Grounds, Mars Black 4 oz
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- Synthetic blend watercolor brushes: