It’s new release time over at Ellen Hutson!! This little birdie set got me especially excited – I wanted to feed them, because filling the feeder made me feel like perhaps spring IS on the way!?!? A late snow this year is causing me to neeeed some spring cheer!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
I colored the birds in Zig clean color pens….(for the previous post about birds – click HERE.)
And the shaker is a homemade kind – just cut a rectangle, trimming carefully around the bird beaks with a fingertip knife. Alternately you could add the birds on and diecut them.
The sweet little flowers and butterflies in this sequin set are perfect for a feeder! And the feeder is simple to draw. A flat top and bottom, and a round lid and string. Easy peasy!
- Complete Release
- Backyard Bird Friends stamps
- Backyard Bird Friends Dies
- Backyard Bird Friends Combo
- Grand Lady stamps
- Grand Lady dies
- Grand Lady Combo
- Little Gentleman stamps
- Little Gentleman dies
- Little Gentleman Combo
- ZIG Clean Color Pens
- All the Ellen Hutson sequins
- Essentials by Ellen Letterpress 110 lb. White, 10 pk
- Fiskars Craft Knife, Fingertip
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Stamping Tool