It’s your lucky day — I have TWO videos for you! I was going to do the shops and cabins together but that seemed too long, so you can watch one or both!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
First is the Large Shops —- each one has signage, awnings, and flower boxes:
Next up is the Large Cabin — both are really sweet, but the one with the green roof was just too much fun!
STAMPED WATERCOLOR CLASSES
There are two classes – one is a Jumpstart for those getting their feet wet, and scenes class for those who are already addicted to these stamps! Go see both HERE.
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
- Art Impressions Stamps:
- 5 Pack, Art Impressions Clear Acrylic Blocks
- Sandy’s Favorites Set of 20, Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12, Arches
- Totally Random Sayings Vol. 3 by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps