It’s that time of year! I’ve been creating 24 tags, four per video in a series of six, for years now….today’s tags are back to coloring – and you;ll learn a few tips to add snow on the top of branches and other items on your holiday projects!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it directly on YouTube.
The tag giveaway is simple – just leave comments here on the blog, and for a second chance you can leave another on YouTube too! At the end of the series I’ll be picking winners – so comment by Sunday night and I’ll announce winners next Monday!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Lazy Christmas, Sunny Studio Clear Stamps: EH • SSS
- Lazy Christmas, Sunny Studio Dies: EH • SSS
- Essential Circles, Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies
- Polychromos Pencils: EH – BLICK
- Polychromos Hex Chart
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ
- Gamsol Blending solution: EH – BLICK – BLICK
- Blending stumps: EH – BLICK