We’re up to day three of six in the 2020 series – and it’s time to do some watercoloring! Don’t worry – it’s simple watercolor. And – because I love you, I’ll also paint the larger stamp in this Anita Jeram set with the deer!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
These cute little round tags are so sweet – I was tickled to discover the scalloped border stamp in “This is Us” fit nicely into the Tag Trio circle die! Let’s get out the paints and get busy….
The card came out so sweet…I chose to create a little border with the pink from the painting, and a navy blue card base – which added some gorgeous drama to the card.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Colorado Craft Company Clear Stamps used:
- Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12, Arches
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors:
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Tag Trio by Christine Herrin, Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies