Today’s tags in the series for this year have some happy little penguins in tiny polaroid frames – super sweet and easy!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
Watch below or View on YouTube
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Holiday Penguins by Birdie Brown, My Favorite Things Clear Stamps
- Instant Photo Frames by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Stonehenge Drawing Paper:AMZ –BLICK
- Set of 150, Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
- Polychromos Pencil Tin Set of 120, Faber-Castell
- Jet Black, Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Pencil Blending Stumps, Crafter’s Companion Spectrum Noir