This year’s 24 Tags of Christmas 2019 marches on with a painted candle in watercolor! I bought this stamp some time back and am finally getting it all inked up.
In the video I show how to paint the full background in case you decide to make a whole card, but I trimmed the candles down to more tag-size since the full image would have been way too big. Well, unless it’s tied to a new car. Coz, well, that needs scale. LOL. (Hear me, Santa?)
As with each tag day, I made four of them – so when I finish with all six videos, I’ll have 24 for the big giveaway!
To add the ribbon, I just punched two holes in it with an office hole puncher, threaded two sides of the ribbon through it, tied a knot. Then folded the ends of the ribbon in half and cut them at an angle to create the two points.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Holly Candle, Impression Obsession Cling Stamps —- hhttps://bit.ly/3pCAeFF
- Arches Cold Press Paper: • EH – https://bit.ly/3jHRrHA • BLICK – https://bit.ly/37i96Tc
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black – https://bit.ly/2DsWL20
- Daniel Smith Watercolors:
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: • EH – BLICK – AMZ \