We’re about mid-month in the World Watercolor Month celebration….are you having fun? Hope you’re following along with my daily posts on Instagram and Facebook – and joining in with the prompts yourself too!
Birds of a Feather
Every once in a while…I make an autobiographical card: this is me arriving at my monthly stamp group. LOL! Yes, some of us are already in place on our trapeze. Others arrive in a bit of a state of disarray, feathers a-flying…. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Even with just a limited color palette, watercolor can make for a fun card…if you’ve never tried any watercolor, pick one and try your hand!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Heffy Doodle Clear Stamps, Wingman
- Heffy Doodle Dies, Wingman
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes,
- Heritage Arts Detachable Plastic Brush Washer
- Canson Arches French Bound Rough Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12