It’s World Watercolor Month….but today I’m ColoringWater instead of WaterColoring! Hope that’s ok with you! I picked Lawn Fawn’s cute little sub for this card – easy peasy masking and airbrushing to make a sweet little card.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Lawn Fawn Stamps, You Are Sublime
- Copic Markers: EH – Blick
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – \ 250pk
- White Uni-ball Gel Pen: EH – AMZ – BLICK