In case you missed it….here’s the livecast replay with Ellen and I being silly with the bears! Watch below or click HERE to see it on YouTube.
My card….I had some oopses along the way! But googlie eyes make up for it right?
Ellen asked for some tips to color glass, and here are the samples I colored up:
Ellen’s cute card:
CONGRATULATIONS to winners of the flat rate envelopes of stamps – please email me your address from my contact form and I’ll get it out to you; I have a killer week ahead so it might take me time to get to the PO.
- Dawn Stover
- Kathy Baker
CONGRATULATIONS to Angela Caldwell who random.org selected to win a free seat in the Gratitude Junk Journal class! Email me and I’ll get you hooked up with Tiare for the class registration 🙂
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- World Cardmaking Day Release
- Bear Ware Grand Tour by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps
- Bear Ware Grand Tour by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies
- A World of Thanks by Julie Ebersole, Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps
- Planet Surface, Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies
- World Card Making Day, Essentials by Ellen Kits
- Eclipse Tape, Judikins
- MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- Neenah Environment Desert Storm Cardstock, 25 pk
- Prismacolor pencils: EH – BLICK
- Prismacolor Hex Chart