Some folks might wonder about my daily routine – and while this wasn’t shot today on World Cardmaking Day – I can’t edit that fast, lol) – it’s how lots of my days go. For me AND the pups!
Ellen’s got a World Cardmaking Day page set up – check it all out right HERE! Note that the kit has more stuff in it than I was able to show in my video coz I only had parts of it.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it on YT and enter the giveaway! (Listen to the instructions to enter!)
LIVE in a few hours!
At noon Pacific TODAY I’ll be on Ellen’s YT channel teaching her how to do the masking for this card:
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, full World Cardmaking Day Release
- Bear Ware Grand Tour stamps by Julie Ebersole
- Bear Ware Grand Tour dies by Julie Ebersole
- A World of Thanks sentiments by Julie Ebersole
- Planet Surface dies
- Stillman and Birn Sketchbook, Beta
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- TWSBI Eco Fountain Pen
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black