Flower Power class is no longer available for new students. Those who signed up can take the class anytime!
Some folks think I never totally botch art projects – and that couldn’t be further from the truth! But one thing I do that could be different from YOUR approach to messes: I don’t give up.
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
The dark purple flower is the one that had to go through a million transformations…the end result isn’t my favorite card but it’s still very pretty!
The light purple flower did totally different things than I thought, but I love this look!
The leftover circle of Neenah scrap needed just a little embellishing – and I chose a vellum butterfly so I could see the color through it!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Mondo Chrysanthemum, Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps — Dies
- Be the Change, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Lift-Ink Pad, Ranger Alcohol Ink
- MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool My Sweet Petunia
- Pipettes, 200
- Alcohol solutions to create flow:
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol is also just fine!
- Blowy tools YES:
- Gocheer Handheld Airbrush (no compressor needed)
- Air Compressor – (you don’t need the full kit but this is the comp.)
- Cord, if it doesn’t come with the compressor \
- Blowy tools meh:
- Bipple or bendy straws – limited usefulness
- Canned air – limited usefulness
- Ranger Blower Tool – limited usefulness