My ode to the fantastic Debby Hughes – she dared to paint on stamps with watercolor, and that led me to explore! See a few experiments, then go try some of your own!
This creates such a pretty floral design…
But the fun graphical hexagons? Yeah, baby! I love how the colors mixed and textures and broken edges worked out.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- The Stamp Market Clear Stamps
- Hexagon Hello —- no longer available
- Beautiful Blooms
- You’re Amazing —- no longer available
- Daniel Smith Watercolors EH – BLICK
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12 EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Mottler Flat Wash, DaVinci
- Mini MISTI
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape