Recently I created a bokeh background for Mondo Sakura (also cherry blossoms) in Copic Marker. So I thought – look, here’s another pretty cherry blossom stamp set, why not see if I can pull it off in watercolor? That set is no longer available – but Mondo Sakura would be perfect.
What do you think…did it work? Which do you like better, the Copic or watercolor version?
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- The stamp is no longer available, but I recommend trying it with Mondo Sakura Stamps
- Daniel Smith Watercolors:
- Silver Brushes, Black Velvet Round
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- 1 Inch Round, Ranger Ink Blending Tool
- Replacement Foam, 1 Inch Round, Ranger Ink Blending Tool