This sweet llama from Flora and Fauna just cried out for a scene – some sky, some mountains, and a little grass. Just enough to make it interesting! Check out the video to see how I watercolored this one!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Remember to test the black pen you use if you’re going to draw the mountains and grasses first; a sharpie will work well with watercolor.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Fa la Llama
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad:
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH – BLICK
- Permanent Yellow Deep Transparent Pyrrol Orange Green Apatite Genuine (PrimaTek) Sap Green Phthalo Green – Blue Shade Phthalo Blue – Red Shade Lunar Black
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- Schmincke Palette: EH – BLICK Half pans: EH – BLICK
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12: EH – BLICK – AMZ