This sweet llama from Flora and Fauna just cried out for a scene – some sky, some mountains, and a little grass. Just enough to make it interesting! Check out the video to see how I watercolored this one! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Llama
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors,
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes: