I’ve been asked by some students about how to create a watercolor a graduated wash sky – it’s not easy, but today’s video has a few tips for you!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
Watch the video below or click HERE to watch it on YouTube.
The star was painted on while it was still damp, so it melted into the watercolor beautifully instead of being a super bright dot.
- Heavenly Peace Scene, Impression Obsession Stamps
- Bethlehem’s Light, Colorado Craft Company (sentiment)
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes:
Short Round 8
Short Round 12
- Arches Cold Press Paper
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- DANIEL SMITH Watercolor Grounds Titanium White 4 oz., —- 16 oz
- Daniel Smith watercolors:
Nickel Azo EH – Blick
Phthalo Blue GS EH – Blick
Aussie Red Gold EH – Blick
Payne’s Blue Gray EH – Blick