I’ve been asked by some students about how to create a watercolor a graduated wash sky – it’s not easy, but today’s video has a few tips for you!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to watch it on YouTube.
The star was painted on while it was still damp, so it melted into the watercolor beautifully instead of being a super bright dot.
- Heavenly Peace Scene, Impression Obsession Stamps
- Bethlehem’s Light, Colorado Craft Company (sentiment)
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes:
Short Round 8
Short Round 12
- Arches Cold Press Paper
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- DANIEL SMITH Watercolor Grounds Titanium White 4 oz., —- 16 oz
- Daniel Smith watercolors:
Nickel Azo EH – Blick
Phthalo Blue GS EH – Blick
Aussie Red Gold EH – Blick
Payne’s Blue Gray EH – Blick