I’ve been asked by some students about how to create a watercolor a graduated wash sky – it’s not easy, but today’s video has a few tips for you!
Watch the video below or click HERE to watch it on YouTube.
The star was painted on while it was still damp, so it melted into the watercolor beautifully instead of being a super bright dot.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Heavenly Peace Scene, Impression Obsession Cling Stamps: EH IO
- Bethlehem’s light (sentiment), Colorado Craft Company
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH • BLICK – AMZ
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Daniel Smith Titanium White Watercolor Grounds: 16oz | 4oz
- Daniel Smith watercolors: