I’ve been asked by some students about how to create a watercolor a graduated wash sky – it’s not easy, but today’s video has a few tips for you!
Watch the video below or click HERE to watch it on YouTube.
The star was painted on while it was still damp, so it melted into the watercolor beautifully instead of being a super bright dot.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Heavenly Peace Scene, Impression Obsession Cling Stamps: EH IO
- Bethlehem’s light (sentiment), Colorado Craft Company
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH • BLICK – AMZ
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #12: EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH – BLICK
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Daniel Smith Titanium White Watercolor Grounds: 16oz | 4oz
- Daniel Smith watercolors: