The technique on today’s card using Shine Bright is similar to one I shared at a make-and-take at CHA2017 a few weeks ago. I’ve added quite a bit – the sky, primarily! I wasn’t sure it was going to work and am delighted to report that it did!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Avery Elle Stamps, Shine Bright — no longer available
- Arches Cold Press Paper: EH • BLICK
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: EH • BLICK
- Colors: Lemon Yellow, Permanent Yellow Deep, Quinacridone Burnt Orange, Sepia, Transparent Pyrrol Orange, Carbazole Violet, Phthalo Blue Green Shade, Lunar Black
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8: EH • BLICK – AMZ
I am learning so much from your watercolor videos. TFS
I LOVE this. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. 🙂
Great tutorial! You go into enough information to really help me see why you and selecting colors, brushes, etc. Thanks so much!
Those didn’t look like Daniel smith watercolors. Does his come ina pan like that?
I buy my tubes and put them in pans.
Beautifully coloured, serene and uplifting card! Thank you for your instruction videos. I do like the idea of “in case you missed it.” However, a couple of letters are switched; the acronym should read ICYMI.
GORGEOUS watercolored card! Thanks for the video!