It’s your lucky day – giveaway day! First – let me show you some fun with color – swatching out the watercolor and watercolor pencil sets that Altenew sent me in advance of the bloghop coming up on the 11th!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
The watercolor pencils are pretty awesome; they melt SO WELL. I wasn’t expecting that! It usually takes a high end pencil to do that, but Altenew nailed it. Plus they’re woodless – meaning the whole “stick” is pigment, not wood with a thin bit of lead in the middle! If only these were in “my” colors…..but I know for lots of you, bright is the only way to go!
Similarly – the watercolors are a little bright for me. I’m much more into neutrals and transparency, but these are pretty sweet for crafters wanting some beautiful splashes of rainbow color!
Since I like it when art supplies go to good homes….I’m giving these away! Here’s how to enter to win:
- Subscribe to my blog (link is at the end of this post). Or tell me if you’re already subbed. Please don’t unsub til after the winner announcement…I have a ton of prizes that never get claimed!
- Subscribe to my YT or tell me if you’ve already subbed.
- Leave a comment by midnight on Monday the 12th telling me which of the two sets you’re more interested in trying out! If you already own both, leave a comment anyway and I’ll pick a random winner to get a card from me!
Random.org will pick two lucky winners and I’ll announce the names in my Wednesday post! Good luck!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Artists 24 Pan Set, Altenew Watercolor Paint: EH – ALT
- Woodless Watercolor Pencils Set of 24, Altenew EH – ALT
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8 EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Arches Cold Press Paper: • EH – https://bit.ly/3jHRrHA • BLICK – https://bit.ly/37i96Tc
- For Sunday’s card: