On Monday I showed a peek of this card in my video….today’s the day you can see how I made it! I did film the crazy stamping, so you’ll want to see it all…..Check it out on the Ellen Hutson channel, and my little wrap-up video plus a final bit of watercoloring too…since this is the final day of World Watercolor Month!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
View my affilliate partners HERE.
- Mini Voices In my head, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Voices in my head sentiments vol 3, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Voices in my head accessories, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Combo of all three
- Polychromos Pencil Tin Set of 60, Faber-Castell
- Polychromos Pencil Tin Set of 120, Faber-Castell
- Jet Black, Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Hot Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12, Canson Arches French Bound
- Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7), My Sweet Petunia
- Paper Stump Sander, Crafter’s Companion Spectrum Noir
- Pencil Blending Stumps, Crafter’s Companion Spectrum Noir
- Gamsol Blending Solution, Crafter’s Companion Spectrum Noir