Happy Sunday! It’s my Monday video a day early….just so I can remind you of the project over at Ellen’s today too. Coz, I totally get it that I put out too much stuff and nobody can catch me with all my running around. Ha!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
You saw this project if you visited my new release post on Friday – just a peek at it but today you get to see how I made it. Including how my crooked stamping (which makes me incapable of getting an even outline with a die around a stamp) led to a solution for this card that made it BETTER. Don’t yell at your messups, they might find you new tricks to try!
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
I’m so excited to send this to a friend who’s starting a new biz….she lost her job during the pandemic and has been working behind the scenes to get started on sometehing new of her own, and I’m tickled for her!
And now, your reminder….
Go see the pretty tulips at Ellen’s!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Stitched Together by Brandi Kincaid, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Pieced Together by Brandi Kincaid, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Essential Hexagons, Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- Craft Assistant (metal mat)
- Catherine Pooler Ink, Lime Rickey
- Ranger Distress Mini Ink Pads:
- 1 Inch Round, Ranger Ink Blending Tool
- Glossy Accents
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia
- Detail Scissors, EK
- Scor-tape sheets