Inktense pencils on Neenah? Oh yeah! Just use a teensy bit of water. I was amazed it worked so well! I also show you how to stamp the stems under the glass so that you can make the glass look right.
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
I finished the card off with a simple stitched die around the edges, and the sentiment on a vellum panel taped to the back of it.
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Cotton & Thistles, Reverse Confetti
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8 EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Inktense Pencils:
- BLICK – (all size sets)
- MFT Dies, A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Mini MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia