Inktense pencils on Neenah? Oh yeah! Just use a teensy bit of water. I was amazed it worked so well! I also show you how to stamp the stems under the glass so that you can make the glass look right.
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
I finished the card off with a simple stitched die around the edges, and the sentiment on a vellum panel taped to the back of it.
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
View my affiliate partners HERE.
- Cotton & Thistles, Reverse Confetti
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White: 25pk – 250pk
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8 EH – BLICK – AMZ
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Inktense Pencils:
- BLICK – (all size sets)
- MFT Dies, A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Mini MISTI Stamping Tool, My Sweet Petunia