These pretty little flowers were perfect for a technique using distress inks – and the MISTI. I created it on watercolor paper, and between the ink being open to movement with water, and adding watercolor….it came out so very pretty!
The stamp set is out of production by now, but – so many rose stamps would be perfect with this technique!
Add a few layers of cardstock, and a little bit of dimensional adhesive – yummy!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links are here at no cost to you. If you choose to shop using my EH (Ellen Hutson) links, please accept cookies on that site in order to retain the link to my blog, or that compensation does not happen for me. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Studio Katia Clear Stamps, Spring Bouquet – no longer available
- Canson XL Paper: EH – BLICK
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pads:
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors:
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Round #8 EH – BLICK – AMZ