Hello friends! I’m over at the Ellen Hutson channel today with a sneak peek at Sunday’s release – with some Distress Oxide inking tips! And peeks at what’s coming up on my channel and hers on Sunday!
New Drawing Class!
I’ve made the Drawing MiniCourse live – so enjoy getting started if you’ve taken Drawing 101! It’s a fundraiser class, and each quarter I’ll be making a donation of 25% of proceeds to charities preserving these animals and their habitats! See the trailer video below, and the class over HERE at Art-Classes!
NOTE: Tomorrow is the opening day for Colored Pencil Jumpstart, the preclassroom will hopefully (gasp!) be ready by tomorrow morning. You’ll be able to sign up and start shopping for supplies and getting hex charts colored in for a while til I get all the lesson videos finished up! Hex Charts for Primacolor, Luminance, and Polychromos will be here on this blog as soon as I can get them set up – sometime during the day today!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s Copic project. Compensated affiliate links are used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Coming soon to Ellen Hutson: City Lady, Beach Lady, Woodsy Lady, Pattern Play
- Copic Markers
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad, Fossilized Amber
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad, Peacock Feathers
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad, Picked Raspberry
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool, 1 Inch Round
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7)
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (8-1/8 X 10-1/2)