While I was coloring a pencil light bulb – I almost hoped a little bulb would appear over my head!
Pencil Light Bulb
I’ve been on the lookout for the perfect small image to use to get in close on my pencil technique – and this sweet little light bulb was just right! I wasn’t sure how large it’d be when I bought it online, but it’s super teeny. Perfect for making a bunch of these for my church fundraiser! Watch the video below, or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
It’s always interesting to see how ‘light’ images get, even on colored cardstock like this cream Neenah, when dark colors surround them!
The sentiment is glued down on two sides, but has 2 layers of foam adhesive to make it bulge out a little. Since I expect this to be hand-delivered (since it’ll be purchased at church), dimension doesn’t matter! 🙂
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Turn Me On
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Cream, 25 pk or 250 Sheet Ream
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink, Soft Sand and Bubble Gum, and Cup o Joe for the sentiment
- Adhesive: Foam Tape and Stamp Runner
- Dies: Lawn Cuts Large Circle Stackables
- Coloring medium: Prismacolor Pencils
- Sharpeners: Prismacolor sharpener or Quietsharp Bostitch sharpener
- Kneaded Eraser: EH – BLICK