A little bunny walking in the rain in the Look for Rainbows set by Avery Elle got me wondering…could I make a cartoon rabbit “fit” with a realistic watercolor scene?
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
This video is also a foray into advanced watercolor videos….I have been going through my 300+ watercolor videos (GAH!) and trying to categorize them, and found most are beginner or intermediate, so…stay tuned for more like this!
Colors used: Paynes Blue Gray, French Ultramarine Blue, Yellow Ochre, Sap Green, Green Apatite, Perylene Green, New Gamboge, Quinacridone Rose, Burnt Umber
Such a happy little bun bun! He’s not bothered by the rain one bit!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
View my affiliate partners HERE.
- Look for Rainbows, Avery Elle Clear Stamps (Coordinating Dies )
- Arches Cold Press Paper EH – BLICK
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Daniel Smith Watercolors EH – BLICK
- Schmincke Palette EH – BLICK
- Half pans EH – BLICK
- Synthetic blend watercolor brushes: