Sometimes a video doesn’t want to get made….but then we crafters wrestle it to the ground! And turn it into a CAS card to boot. Like craftymagic, right!?!?
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
Pencil colors: 995, 132, 992, 1027, 916, 921, 913, 109, 926, 937, 1079, 1102.
That colored pencil tip – just to reiterate – I did this one over and over so many times. Not for bloops, but the footage just kept doing weird stuff. I nearly quit and moved on, figuring these penguins didn’t want to be on YouTube! But – I kept the pencils in order like this, so I could real quickly grab everything in rotation to do both layers of pencil quickly. If you have a lot to color, it’s a good idea to do the coloring with some kind of ordering so you can jam through the work quickly!
Some product may be provided by manufacturers for review and use. Compensated affiliate links may be linked at no cost to you, but this video was not sponsored or requested by any manufacturer. I appreciate your support of my work with your purchases! Full affiliate and product disclosure | My trusted partners in art
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps, Here We Go A-Waddling
- Stitched Hillside Borders, Lawn Cuts Dies
- Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders, Lawn Cuts Dies
- Prismacolor pencils EH – BLICK
- Kneaded Eraser: EH – BLICK –
- Blending stumps EH – BLICK
- Gamsol Blending solution EH – BLICK
- Quietsharp Pencil Sharpener AMZ – BLICK
- Neenah Cardstock, Solar White, Classic Crest: 25pk – 250pk
- Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape